I've taken 20% of the flour unsifted straight off the Östiroler mill , half of which was rye for an SD levain, the other half was wheat that went into a poolish. The remaining 80% was high extraction wheat flour (ruchmehl).
I like to keep the mixer time on this one down to a minimum, it's kind of slack and i don't worry too much about gluten development, it just sort of happens. The milk content lends a pleasant silkiness to the dough feel and combines flavour wise quite nicely with the rye levain.
This bread goes over well here, it's a regular.